Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The last days!!!

This is the last set of random Pics of my deployment. It has been one crazy ride, One that I am happy to be done with. This first one is of me with my gat and a snowcone at a Baby bash concert. It was a concert that I would have never gone to or paid for, however it was a lot of fun.
Me in the transition tents with some delicious pizza and local Pepsi.
This is the night we were supposed to fly out needless to say we didnt make it out. This was the worst sandstorm to date. Everyone was so mad I had to break up two diffrent fights. I was sad But I knew everything would workout, and it did.
The most welcome sight of our whole deployment, going home.
Unwinding in Kuwait, I was a natural. I love you and will see you all soon all my love Mark jr

3 comments:

Sarah and Val said...

Hi Markie, See you very soon.
Love, Mom

Becky and Ethan+4 said...

That is so exciting! I can"t believe it's really time...wow...You have given so much and you have done it with such a great attitude! I am so proud of you and respect and look up to you more everyday! I love you Markers!

Billy and Lizzie Calban said...

WHOA!!!! so glad to see that you have made it back safe and sound....can't wait to see you