Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Visitation

Today we decided to go to visitation and give all the left over candy and toys that we have accumulated, To the families that came to visit their loved ones. Its the second time I have gotten to go, the first time was back in febuary. We played soccer all day long las time, this time it was too hot to play. I loved it it was an awesome experience. Cant wait to see you all soon Love Mark Jr
This little girl was very shy I won her over with some gum.
It dosent matter where you go in the world kids still love doing bunny ears in pictures
This little girl reminded me of Madeline I dont knoww how may pics I have of her sleeping while we are out and about.
I dont know who had more fun the kids or us

5 comments:

Sarah and Val said...

Markie, what wonderful pictures. I love what you are doing there for us. And that you will be home soon. You make me so proud.
Love, Mim

Becky and Ethan+4 said...

I know this has been such a challenge for you and for Victoria and Madeleine. You have such a life changing experience under your belt now, that just makes you that much greater of a guy!

Matt said...

That picture of the kid giving you bunny ears is great.
I am all ready for a shooting trip when you get home. I am sure you just can't wait to be around more guns and desert.....hurry it on up and get home!

Mark & Victoria said...

I need to go shooting Im a little rusty. I havent fired one round, the whole time I have been here. Not at the range and thankfully never i action I love and miss you all Mark Jr

Billy and Lizzie Calban said...

What up Spark Jr.....I can never get you to write on my posts...so I will address you directly!! I'm so glad you are coming home and I wish I could fly out...there is nothing I would rather do....
However, I must admit I looked and looked for you to comment on my re-enlistment and it sort of hurt my feelings that you never said anything