Sunday, October 12, 2008

Daniel's Eagle Project

Leah, the very lovely assistant, holding the Air less paint sprayer hose.
Hannah and Madison "working".
Leah, again.
Andy with his green cheek. No, not that cheek.
Hannah working again. Leah and Daniel setting up the sprayer.


Cutting in.
More cutting.
More and more and more cutting. (Notice Victoria following in Hannah's foot steps in the helping department.)


Karley and Leah and doughnuts.
Hannah with gloves on "working".
Andy and Leah at the start of the official painting of the railing.



Daniel and the official "Before" photo. I will some day get the hang of adding pictures to the blog and the first shall actually be first.
Madeline, who has also taken lessons from Aunt Hannah on "working".

Sanding the rust before the painting began. Notice Uncle Markie in red. Thanks to everyone who worked on Daniel's Eagle Project. Even Hannah. It was a 'blast'.
Especially after we got the air less paint sprayer.
Thanks everyone!!!




6 comments:

Becky and Ethan+4 said...

What a fun day, and donuts let me just compliment those delicious looking donuts. I do love a good "working" day! Congrats Danny and everyone on a job well done!

Joe Belanger said...

Hannah is an inspiration to all of us.

Congrats on finishing your Eagle project.

Hannie said...

Wow! What a incredibly unfair assessment since I was there long before any other sib and sanded quite a bit by myself! See if I ever look after anyones kids again!

Leah said...

You know I have the best time at eagle projects!? I've even considered driving around until i find someone who's doing one and just pitch in!
GAG!! So glad it's over!! I'm sure daniel is also!
I did, however, have a great time hangin' at the park eating some donuts but, boy, was it chilly!!

Leah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin Belanger said...

Poor Hannah! It's hard work being the cute one in the family!