Monday, May 19, 2008

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY, MADELINE AND SCOTT

BIRTHDAY KISSES!

"Come here, Madeline, let me give you a squeeze!"
"Thanks, Scott, you're always there for me"
Cake Face!
Party girls
Elmo cake...I never got a picture of the cute cookie monster cupcakes!
Madeline and Scott both love the game..."Let's play DJ's"
wicka wicka wicka

For me??
These babies love their cake!!



Who needs hands?!?
CAKE DRUNK...hey, it happens!

Give me a smooch with those frosting lips
Opening presents
Madeline and Scott both got lots of cute gifts!
Thank you, every one!!

We can't believe that you two cuties are already 2!!!
Happy birthday!!!!

3 comments:

Sarah and Val said...

Love the pictures of the cutest little birthday boy and birthday girl. Love the cake faces and especially Madeline's cake drunk face.

What a party. Good food and cake and pie.

Becky and Ethan+4 said...

Oh How cute!! Happy Birthday Scotty man and Madeline!!

Matt said...

That party was a blast! I also love that pic of Madeline. Great guacamole & bowtie salad. I love a good birthday feast.