Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My Wonderful Mother's Day

Mothers Day Sunday was a wonderful day because all the kids who live here in town came for dinner and to talk to Timmy on the phone and Markie on the web cam. We had a great time. Matt got me the video 'We Are Marshall' and the cutest card.
. Timmy got me an old reader that I love.
Joey sent me the cutest card with a wonderful sentiment inside.
Rebekah sent me animal shaped cookie cutters with a giraffe cookie cutter. (Daniel and I are gonna make cookies very soon.)

Hannah (my fashion guru) got me a couple of new outfits.
Lizzie got me flowers and candy and Billy delivered more flowers for me.
Leah took me for a pedicure and found the cutest card about her favorite activity, laundry.
And Steve and Daniel 'made' me breakfast.
I really had a good time and loved all the wonderful gifts that I got for Mothers Day. Thanks everyone for everything.


6 comments:

Billy and Lizzie Calban said...

you are one lucky ducky....Leah, I hope you made her shave those toes before she went and they forced her to have them plucked

Becky and Ethan+4 said...

Oh man I remember that!! My poor Lizzie! Happy Mother's day Mom, you deserve it!

Matt said...

hope you enjoy your football movie.. if it's any good you'll have to let me borrow it ;)

Leah and Dustin said...

cute post!
I'm laughing right now remebering those pedicures we got on that trip!
Every time I get a pedicure I think of toe hair and I always think
if they ask me, I'm just going to say.."no thanks, I like my toe hair just fine!"
That is too funny!
I like Joey's card too! Meaty o's???

Leah and Dustin said...

oh I mean meat loops...even better!

Sarah and Val said...

I've always liked my toe hair too Leah and think I will keep it.

And Matt, I know I will enjoy the movie and you can borrow it anytime.