Sunday, November 11, 2007

I love Mark very much

I want all of you to know that it has been stressful for mark and I the past few weeks but it will be worth it in the end. Mark is being very selfless and has made the ultimate sacrifice your his country and family. He joined the Army for the right reasons and he knew that this day would come. I am glad we can do this and get it over with. Everyone at church today was asking about him and was very concerned for his safety. I want mark to know how many people love him and know what he is doing is very important. One thing I learned while markie was in boot camp was there is no such thing as too many letters. So family keep in mind that is what markie will need the most. Thank you everyone for making this weekend easy for our family. Mark I love you so much just know I look forward to your call.

4 comments:

Andy said...

Let us know what we can do for you too, Victoria. We love you all very much and want to support you during this trying time.

Billy and Lizzie Calban said...

Diddo

Sarah and Val said...

We are so proud too and will get the letters going.

Leah and Dustin said...

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help! Love you guys!