Friday, November 9, 2007

The Knit Blanket Solution


Although one would think that Florida is like California (and I hear it is when you dont live in the panhandle) but it does indeed get cold here. It has concerned me for some time that my son, since birth hates blankets and now is a little bit sick probably because of this. He always wakes up with icicles for hands....so today it was chilly (about 32 degrees) when we woke up so I grabbed one of his many knit blankets....EUREKA....Billy doesn't kick it off in fact he grabs on for dear life and passes out. So I must conclude that maybe the problem wasnt the blanket but the type. Now that he feels in control of it by holding it, it doesnt bother him...Maybe he wont freeze this winter after all

6 comments:

Matt said...

Thats so weird. Elara is so particular about blankets and usually she opts for no blanket even with the fan on. You have a cute babe.

Joe Belanger said...

That is such a cute pic. I worried about Bronwyn because she was so little when it was so cold and my kids hate blankets too. I think she survived the winter by exercising in bed, by kicking us in the sides and face.

Leah and Dustin said...

He looks like a little angel in that picture. How sweet!

Leah and Dustin said...

Oh my goodness I just took another look at the picture, how cute is he with his little fingers stuck through the blanket. Madison was the same way, I don't think any of my other kids had knit blankets!

Sarah and Val said...

He gets cuter everyday and no doubt more personality. (Personality is the PC way to say more of his own opinion.) Anyway, how cute and cuddly and toasty.

Andy said...

Our kids kick off blankets too. Emma is our Linus though. She always have to have one of her soft pink ones.