Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Turkey Day Treats


I've been making a list and checking it twice, OOPS...wrong holiday, for our Thanksgiving day meal! Dustin and I will make the turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, yams, stuffing, and green bean casserole.

We will need a little help though with some of the other GOODS. Here is a list of things that we'll need: cranberry sauce and olives (not together just a couple of cans each),

martinellis, cranberry juice (in as many varieties as you wish), milk, rolls, and nut cup treats. Please let me know what you'd be willing to bring.

Dad is making the pies for this festive occasion and has invited us all to his place for dessert later that evening.

So far I've counted 19 family members to be in attendance, 21 if Victoria and Madeline don't go to California and 23 if Adam and Amanda join us. We'll probably eat about 1:00 or 2:00 but I hope you'll come sooner so we can watch the parade and do a lot of other fun activities.

I'm getting really excited for Thanksgiving... can't wait!!!

3 comments:

Billy and Lizzie Calban said...

I'll be there...I wish! Maybe in '09 we will be stationed there or living there

Matt said...

I can make a really good cranberry sauce. and are we talkin' green olives?/I got that too.

Sarah and Val said...

What about the traditional Thanksgiving Day walk?! We have to do that.